Italy Wealth Management 2023 Summer Analyst Programme
- Milan, Italy
Eligibility: This programme is aimed at penultimate year, final year university students and recent graduates
Length: This is a 5-week programme that typically starts in June
Location: Milan, Italy
This 5- week programme will give you an introduction to our Wealth Management division and will allow you to fully immerse yourself in life at Rothschild & Co.
The programme includes training on technical skills as well as internally led presentations and soft skills training.
Day to day:
After the training time will be spent with the Client teams to learn about various aspects of the client relationship.
Those that perform well during the internship will be considered for any suitable permanent positions that may be available immediately after the internship or the following Summer.
Qualifications, experience and competencies required
- On track for a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in your university degree
- Genuine interest in the financial markets
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines