2023 Global Advisory - Graduate
Application for first year analysts joining Rothschild & Co's Global Advisory division in the Madrid office for the class of 2022.
The Graduate Programme starts with a Global Graduate Training Programme in July and August 2022 but you will likely start before this.
Analysts will be full members of the execution teams within the Madrid office. Our Graduate Programme has been designed to offer analysts a broad exposure to different projects and sectors within our M&A, Debt and Restructuring and Equity advisory teams.
As an analyst your responsibilities will be to:
- Research the industries in which our clients operate to support senior bankers’ marketing initiatives, including contributing content to pitch books
- Develop and maintain standard or bespoke financial models under guidance from senior bankers in your team
- Use a range of valuation techniques to support the advice provided to clients including discounted cash flows, trading comps analysis, transaction comps analysis, LBO-based and other valuation approaches
- Support the team in coordinating the transaction process internally and by liaising with clients, their counterparties and other advisers
- Develop your relationship skills through client contact and exposure to senior bankers
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- Strong academic background
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to organize and to handle multiple tasks
- Previous experience in corporate finance (M&A, DCM and/or ECM) will be taken into consideration