Rothschild & Co advises on five winning deals, The Banker Deals of the Year
Five of our transactions were named Deals of the Year by The Banker Deals of the Year, which considered deals completed in the 12 months to March 2023.
- Americas Restructuring - Aeroméxico's chapter 11 restructuring
- Europe Equities - Porsche's €9.4bn IPO
- Middle East Equities - Americana's US$1.8bn concurrent dual listing on ADX and Tadawul
- Middle East Sustainable Finance - PIF's US$3bn triple tranche inaugural green bond offering
- Europe Restructuring - Nordic Aviation Capital's US$6.4bn restructuring
About the awards
The Banker is a monthly magazine owned by the Financial Times group. It was established in 1926 and is read in 150 countries. The Banker Deals of the Year selects winning transactions across a range of deal types.