Rothschild & Co advised on six deals considered the best of the year
Six Rothschild Global Advisory transactions were named as the best in their markets at The Banker's Deals of the Year 2017:
- The €4.6bn IPO of innogy was named European Equities Deal of the Year - we advised innogy and parent RWE
- The US$1.2bn IPO of Athene was named Americas Equities Deal of the Year - we advised sponsor Apollo Global Management and Athene
- Orix and Vinci's US$18bn acquisition of Kansai and Osaka Airports was named Asia-Pacific Infrastructure and Project Finance Deal of the Year - we advised Orix
- Teva Pharmaceutical's US$20.4bn-equivalent bond was named Middle Eastern Bond (Corporate) of the Year - we advised Teva
- The financing of BC Partners and PSP's stake in Keter Group was named Middle Eastern Leveraged Finance and High Yield Deal of the Year - we provided debt advice to Keter as part of our advice on the M&A transaction
- Al Khair's disposal of Kuwait Food Co (Americana) to Adeptio was named Middle Eastern M&A Deal of the Year - we advised Al Khair and shareholders the Al Kharafi Family
Each deal was considered the most complex, innovative, or transformational of its market.
About the award
The Banker is a monthly magazine owned by the Financial Times group. It was established in 1926 and is read in 150 countries.