UAE, Dubai – Debt Advisory & Restructuring – Long-term Internship
Rothschild & Co is one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups with approximately 1,000 advisers in 40 countries around the world.
Our Global Financial Advisory business provides impartial, expert advisory services to corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. We deliver the highest quality advice in the areas of M&A and strategic advisory and financing advisory.
Our debt and restructuring specialists cover all global markets and are experienced in assisting every type of client. We advise on an unrivalled volume of transactions in our core markets, greater than any single financing counterparty. Our track record includes many of the world's most complex, demanding, and transformational assignments. The teams work closely with our highly active M&A advisers, facilitating the transactions they work on and leveraging their sector insight. This scale and expertise give us unique access to the performance and strategy of the full spectrum of capital providers.
Rothschild & Co is offering a 6 month Long Term Internship in our Dubai office, where you will work as an Intern on a broad range of sectors and transactions in the debt advisory and restructuring space.
Qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Strong academic performance
- Genuine interest in corporate finance with a particular focus on debt advisory and/or restructuring space in the MENA region
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and preferably also research databases (Factset and Bloomberg)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and sound organisation of work
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
- Fluent in English