To the best of Rothschild & Co’s knowledge, the table below summarises Rothschild & Co shareholding structure as at 31 August 2021:
As at 31 August 2021
|Number of shares||% of share capital||% of exercisable voting rights|
|Enlarged Family Concert(1)||41,295,946||53.15%||67.80%|
(1) For more details on the composition of the Enlarged Family Concert and the applicable shareholders agreement, please refer to the latest Rothschild & Co Annual Report.
(2) Shares held directly by Rothschild & Co.
(3) In accordance with French law, treasury shares and controlling shares are deprived of the capacity to exercise the voting rights attached to them.
(4) Shares held by Group entities controlled by Rothschild & Co, excluding the shares held by N.M. Rothschild & Sons Ltd, which are aggregated in the Enlarged Family Concert.
(5) Including the shares held by Rothschild & Co Supervisory Board members (except the shares held by Mr. David de Rothschild and Mr. Eric de Rothschild, which are aggregated in the Enlarged Family Concert) and by the members of the Group Executive Committee of Rothschild & Co.
Notification of crossing of statutory shareholding thresholds
According to Article 7.3 of Rothschild & Co’s Articles of Association, any individual or legal entity, acting alone or in concert with others, that comes into possession of a number of share or voting rights equal to or greater than 1% of the total number of share or voting rights in Rothschild & Co and each time it crosses a multiple of this threshold in terms of share capital or voting rights, must inform Rothschild & Co.
This disclosure obligation shall apply under the same conditions when the portion of the share capital or voting rights held drops below these thresholds.
The notification must be done within the timeframe provided for by law, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, stating the number of shares or voting rights and whether such shares or voting rights are or are not held on behalf of, under the control of or in concert with other individuals or legal entities.
Rothschild & Co publishes each month the total number of shares and voting rights making up its share capital, if it has changed from the number previously published. This information is available in the following section: https://www.rothschildandco.com/en/newsroom/regulated-information/