There are two start dates for this internship: January and July. Please indicate your preference in your application.
Our Internship Programme has been designed to offer our interns a broad exposure to different projects and sectors within our M&A, debt and restructuring and equity advisory teams.
As an intern your responsibilities will be to:
- Research the industries in which our clients operate to support senior bankers’ marketing initiatives, including contributing content to pitch books
- Contribute to develop and maintain standard or bespoke financial models under guidance from senior bankers in your team
- Use a range of valuation techniques to support the advice provided to clients including discounted cash flows, trading comps analysis, transaction comps analysis, LBO-based and other valuation approaches
- Support the team in coordinating certain workstreams of the transaction process internally
- Develop your relationship skills through exposure to senior bankers
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- Leadership, strong analytical skills, teamwork, attention to detail
- Previous experience / internships in M&A will be considered
- Languages: Spanish, English (high)