Rothschild & Co advises on five winning deals, The Banker Deals of the Year
Five of our transactions were named Deals of the Year by The Banker Deals of the Year, which considered deals completed in the 12 months to February 2021.
- Americas M&A - Alstom's acquisition of Bombardier Transportation
- Americas Restructuring - Pacific Gas & Electric’s restructuring
- Asia-Pacific M&A - Asahi's acquisition of Carlton & United Breweries
- Middle East M&A - AD Power's combination with TAQA
- Middle East Infrastructure and Project Finance - ADQ's acquisition financing of ADNOC's gas pipelines
About the awards
The Banker is a monthly magazine owned by the Financial Times Group. It was established in 1926 and is read in 150 countries. The Banker Deals of the Year selects winning transactions across a range of deal types.