Paris - Rothschild & Co Global Advisory – Investment Banking Graduate positions – 2024
Division: Global Advisory
Rothschild & Co is a worldwide leader in Financial Advisory (M&A, Debt & Equity advisory) with a differentiated independent positioning.
The Paris office currently has open Analyst positions for Graduates, start date between January and July 2024.
Overview of the role:
Analysts will be full members of the execution teams within the Paris office and will be directly integrated to the projects handled for our clients – corporate, Financial institutions, Private Equity Houses, covering for all their strategic and financing advisory needs: disposals, mergers, acquisitions, JV, corporate reorganization, restructuring, acquisition financing, equity advisory…
All Graduates of the Group will attend a training program in July & August 2024. This program provides unrivalled training in the financial concepts and communication skills you will need to be successful.
- Develop and maintain financial models under guidance from senior bankers
- Perform valuation exercises to support the advice provided to clients including discounted cash flows, trading comps analysis, transaction comps analysis, LBO-based and other valuation approaches
- Perform market data analysis to monitor equity, debt and macro trends
- Support the team in coordinating the transaction process internally and by liaising with clients, their counterparties and other advisers
- Research and monitors the industries in which our clients operate
- Develop your relationship skills through client contact and exposure to senior bankers
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- Strong academic background from a Top Tier Business or Engineering School
- Experience (internship, apprenticeship) in corporate finance (M&A, ECM, DCM teams)
- Proficiency in both English and French required
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to organize and to handle multiple tasks
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines