General Meeting of Shareholders
Combined General Meeting of 14 May 2020
Closed-door hearing, at the Company's registered office at 23 bis, avenue de Messine - 75008 Paris at 10.30 am (Paris time).
In the context of the coronavirus epidemic (COVID-19) and the restrictions on movement and containment measures imposed by the Government, the Managing Partner was led to review, for the safety of the shareholders, the usual arrangements for the Annual General Meeting. In this context, the Combined General Meeting of Rothschild & Co SCA of 14 May 2020 will exceptionally be held without the physical presence of its shareholders, behind closed doors, at the Company's registered office at 23 bis, avenue de Messine - 75008 Paris at 10.30 am. (Paris time).
Under these conditions, the shareholders are invited not to ask for an admission card and, consequently, to participate in the Combined General Meeting by remote voting (through the voting form by post or through the secure VOTACCESS voting platform) or by giving a proxy to the Chairman.
Please note that request for inclusion of agenda points and questions at the time of the General Meeting will not be possible.
The procedures for participating in the Combined General Meeting may change depending on health and/or legal requirements. The shareholders are therefore invited to regularly consult this dedicated section.
- 2019 Annual Report, including: the consolidated and parent company financial statements for the 2019 financial year, the Statutory Auditors' reports on the consolidated and parent company financial statements for the 2019 financial year, the report from the Supervisory Board on the corporate governance (including information on the remuneration and remuneration policy for corporate officers), the reports from the Managing Partner (Management report and report on Corporate Responsibility)
- Prior notice of meeting serving as notice of meeting (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires of 8 April 2020) (French only)
- Press release dated 9 April 2020: organisation of the Annual General Meeting to be held on 14 May 2020
- Combined General Meeting Document
- Press release relating to the availability of the documentation of the Combined General Meeting
- Press release relating to the total number of voting rights and shares as at the date of publication of the prior notice of meeting serving as notice of meeting
- How to participate in the Combined General Meeting
- Voting form
- Detailed results of the vote
- Information pertaining to the quorum
- Press release: summary of deliberations
- Information pertaining to the total number of voting rights existing and the total number of shares included in the share capital as the date of the Combined General Meeting of 14 May 2020