Paris - Rothschild & Co Global Advisory – Analyst position in the Real Estate team– 2023
Rothschild & Co is a worldwide leader in Financial Advisory (M&A, Debt & Equity advisory) with a differentiated independent positioning.
The Paris office currently has open an Analyst position in the Real Estate team, start date between January and July 2023.
Overview of the role:
The new Analyst will be a full member of the real estate M&A team within the Paris office and will be directly integrated to the projects handled for our clients – corporate, Financial institutions, Private Equity Houses, REIT, family offices, asset managers, covering for all their strategic and financing advisory needs: asset or portfolio disposals, share deals JV, debt advisory, equity advisory…
As part of the Analysts within Global Advisory, the Graduate will attend a training program in July & August 2023. This program provides unrivalled training in the financial concepts and communication skills you will need to be successful.
- Develop and maintain financial models under guidance from senior bankers
- Redaction of marketing tools, including teasers and Information Memorandum
- Perform valuation exercises to support the advice provided to clients
- Perform market data analysis to monitor equity, debt and macro trends
- Support the team in coordinating the transaction process internally and by liaising with clients, their counterparties and other advisers
- Research and monitors the real estate industriy
- Develop your relationship skills through client contact and exposure to senior bankers
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- Strong academic background from a Top Tier Business or Engineering School
- Experience (internship, apprenticeship) in real estate finance (M&A, capital market, investment or asset management teams)
- Proficiency in both English and French required
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to organize and to handle multiple tasks
Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines