2024 UK Merchant Banking Credit Management Long-Term Internship
This London based 6-month internship is an exciting opportunity to work within the Credit Research team of Rothschild & Co Credit Management, which manages over €5.6billion of dedicated funds, CLOs and managed accounts investing in broadly syndicated leveraged loans and high yield bonds, primarily within Western Europe and the United States.
- Analyse new investment opportunities being considered by the funds.
- Assist in the preparation of Investment Committee discussion materials.
- Construct financial models under guidance from team members.
- Undertake due diligence / research into targeted businesses and sectors.
- Develop your relationship skills through exposure to senior research analysts, portfolio managers and investment committee members.
Successful candidates will be considered for any current or future roles that may arise after the internship.
- Outstanding academic track record (2:1 or above; obtained or expected)
We have a January 2024 start date for this vacancy.