Long Term Internship - Sovereign Advisory - Juillet/Septembre 2022
Country : France
Division : Global Advisory
Program : Long term internship
Duration : 6 months
Introduction to Rothschild & Co’s Sovereign Advisory team:
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's leading independent financial advisors, with 3,500 financial services specialists across 40 countries. We are the world’s most active M&A adviser and have worked alongside Governments and public entities for more than 200 years.
Rothschild & Co has developed, within its Global Financial Advisory practice, a specific practice led from the Paris office with a focus on Sovereign and quasi Sovereign entities. Our Sovereign Advisory team offers tailored solutions to Sovereign and Quasi-Sovereign entities on a range of economic and financial issues. Sovereign advisory services include the design and implementation of financing strategies and debt management frameworks, management of public assets, and contingent liabilities risk management.
Our team is c.15 people strong and based in Paris, with access to Rothschild & Co’s 50+ offices worldwide. We are currently involved with governments and public entities across Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central Asia and Latin America.
Interns will be fully onboarded on ongoing mandates and granted a significant degree of responsibility, contributing to day-to-day execution alongside the Sovereign Advisory team.
Missions will more specifically include:
- Macro-financial analysis and modelling
- Elaboration of presentations and memorandums
- Preparation of marketing pitches
- In-depth macroeconomic research, economic intelligence and news watch
Ideal candidate profile
- Genuine interest for sovereign-related issues
- Strong academic background in economics and/or finance
- Excellent analytical, modelling, writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and French is required.
- Good knowledge of additional languages will be a plus
- Finance background will be a plus