Long Term Internship - Global Advisory - Sovereign Advisory - Juillet 2021
Paris - Global Advisory
Overview of the role:
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's leading independent financial advisors, with 3,500 financial services specialists across 40 countries, with a 200 years history of working alongside Governments, public sector entities, and corporations.
Rothschild & Co is today a leader in the provision of financial advisory services to Sovereign, Supranational and State-Owned Entities across developed and developing economies.
Our Sovereign Advisory team, based in Paris, accompanies Sovereign and Quasi-Sovereign entities on a range of economic development and financial issues which include the design and implementation of development and financing strategies, the execution of financing or restructuring transactions, and the management of public assets and contingent liabilities.
We are currently advising governments and public entities across Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central and South East Asia and Latin America.
Interns will be fully onboarded on ongoing mandates and granted a significant degree of responsibility, contributing to day-to-day execution alongside the Sovereign Advisory team.
Missions will more specifically include:
- Macro-financial analysis
- Financial modelling
- Production of client presentations and memorandums
- Preparation of marketing pitches
- Market updates and news watch
Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong academic background in economics (macro &/or development) and finance
- Excellent analytical, modelling, writing and communication skills
- Appetite for international and multi-cultural working environments
- Genuine interest for sovereign-related issues
- Fluent proficiency in both English and French is required
- Professional proficiency in additional languages is a plus