Zurich Analyst - July 2024
Division: Global Advisory
Rothschild & Co’s Global Advisory team in Switzerland is a leading independent M&A advisor in Switzerland, covering the full range of private and public M&A, strategic advisory as well as debt and equity financing advisory. We cover and execute transactions for private and public Swiss corporates, financial sponsors and family offices, resulting in a broad range of transaction values of CHF100m up to multi-billion CHF transactions.
As an Analyst, your key day-to-day responsibilities as will mainly involve:
- Preparation of market and company analyses
- Preparation of lists of potential buyers
- Preparation of company analyses using the standard methodologies of market and comparable transaction multiples as well as DCF analyses
- Preparation of company profiles
- Preparation and involvement in the writing of presentations
- Research in preparation of presentations and client meetings
Qualifications, experience and competencies required
- Strong academic performance
- Genuine interest in corporate finance
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ambitious and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
- Fluency in German and English is essential
Please attach your resume, high school certificate/a-level, university grades, certificates from internships and references, otherwise your application will be incomplete.
We are open to applications from recent graduates and those with 1 or 2 years experience. The start date is flexible and the vacancy will be closed when all places are filled.