Global Advisory Graduate Programme - London 2024 - Evergreen Role
Following this year’s highly successful Summer Internship and pipeline programmes, we are not currently recruiting for our 2024 UK Graduate Programme.
To confirm, this is not an open vacancy however, should this change, those who apply to the Evergreen role will be considered in the first instance.
If you wish to register your interest, please submit your application and CV through the apply button below.
Start date: July 2024
Location: London, United Kingdom
Our UK Graduate Programme kicks off with our 6-week Global Graduate Training Programme in London. Starting with your FCA examinations, this programme provides unrivalled training in the financial concepts you will need to be successful in your team, as well as key personal skills such as communication, personal effectiveness and team building. As you will be undertaking the training alongside graduates from a number of countries around the world, there will also be many opportunities to build your global network. Those who have not studied finance previously will be given all the support necessary to hit the ground running when they join their teams.
- Research the industries in which our clients operate to support senior bankers’ marketing initiatives, including contributing content to pitch books
- Develop and maintain standard or bespoke financial models under guidance from senior bankers in your team
- Use a range of valuation techniques to support the advice provided to clients including discounted cash flows, trading comps analysis, transaction comps analysis, LBO-based and other valuation approaches
- Support the team in coordinating the transaction process internally and by liaising with clients, their counterparties and other advisers
- Develop your relationship skills through client contact and exposure to senior bankers
Qualifications, experience and competencies required
- On track for a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in your university degree
- Genuine interest in corporate finance with good commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines