Global Advisory Central and Eastern European Long Term Internship - London 2024
Eligibility: This programme is aimed at students looking for a 6 month internship.
Length: This is a 6 month programme to commence in January 2024 or June 2024
Location: London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an Intern to join our successful Central Eastern European (CEE) M&A team for a 6 month internship. There are two main start dates in January and June but there will be other opportunities throughout the year, so please state your availability on your application.
For the duration of your internship you will be working with the CEE team in London and will have the opportunity to get first-hand M&A experience in the CEE region. You will have the opportunity to work on live corporate finance transactions and marketing projects, assisting in the research and analysis of different companies and sectors. Graduates from recent years are always on hand to guide you and you will find that, as part of a team, you will learn a lot both from junior and senior members of the team. Long-term interns are recruited from all degree disciplines.
If the internship goes well, you will be considered for an offer on the following year's Graduate Programme.
- Work closely with junior and senior bankers on marketing and client assignments
- Provide specified input for company profiles, presentations, marketing materials and other documents
- Provide input and editing of Excel-based models, including application of various valuation techniques and corporate finance concepts
- Support the team in coordinating sell-side & buy-side transaction processes
- Attend calls and meetings as appropriate
- Provide support for various administrative and team tasks
Qualifications, experience, and competencies:
- Strong academic performance
- Genuine interest in corporate finance with a particular focus on the CEE region
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and preferably also research databases (ISI Securities and Bloomberg)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and sound organisation of work
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and one of the following CEE languages: Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Croatian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Bulgarian