Arrowpoint Advisory Summer Analyst programme - London 2024
Eligibility: This programme is aimed at students in their second or penultimate year of university.
Length: This is a 10-week programme that typically starts in June.
Arrowpoint Advisory is the dedicated mid-market M&A and Debt Advisory business of Rothschild & Co, consistently Europe’s leading Investment Bank by transaction volume. We are looking for two interns to join us for 10 weeks in Summer 2024 to work in and alongside our successful practice, focused on advising leading private equity, owner-managed and corporate clients on transactions from £20 to £200m. While you will be working exclusively with the Arrowpoint Advisory team, you will receive initial training as part of the wider Rothschild & Co internship programme before joining us at our dedicated offices close to Covent Garden.
What makes working with Arrowpoint Advisory special is the level of direct process experience you get as we work in small senior-heavy teams and maintain a strong flow of transactions across a range of sectors. We have a strong culture that both reflects the relationship focus and rigorous independence of Rothschild & Co and the practical, friendly and holistic advice clients need in our market.
Responsibilities will include preparation of meeting and pitch materials, target and buyer analysis and process documentation and we will help you to learn common technical analysis methodologies common to our work (multiples analysis, DCF, LBO, Working Capital methodologies, etc).
Successful interns will be considered for graduate entry in July 2025.
Qualifications, experience and competencies:
- On track for a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent in your university degree
- Genuine interest in corporate finance with good commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines