Division: Global Advisory
Programme: Summer Internship
Duration: 10 weeks
Our GA summer internship is a 10-week programme aimed at students in their penultimate year of university.
The internship programme is an intensive on-the-job training working closely with our global advisory team covering technical skills (accounting, valuation, and modelling) and internally led presentations. Duties may be involved are listed below:
- Conducting industry and company research and analysis
- Document translation
- Developing client presentations and pitchbooks
- Provide document translation (English/Chinese) support to the team
- Assisting to structure and execute transactions
- Creating and reviewing financial models and trading comparables
Full time opportunities may be available to those that have performed well over the course of the internship.