Paris - Analyst / Associate – Sovereign Advisory – 2nd semester 2022
Division: Global Advisory
Programme: CDI (full time)
Start date: July 2022
Overview of the role:
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's leading independent financial advisors, with 3,500 financial services specialists across 40 countries, with a 200 years history of working alongside Governments, public sector entities, and corporations.
Rothschild & Co is today a leader in the provision of financial advisory services to Sovereign, Supranational and State-Owned Entities across developed and developing economies.
Our Sovereign Advisory team, based in Paris, accompanies Sovereign and Quasi-Sovereign entities on a range of economic development and financial issues which include the design and implementation of development and financing strategies, the execution of financing or restructuring transactions, and the management of public assets and contingent liabilities.
We are currently advising governments and public entities across Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central and South East Asia and Latin America.
Analysts / Associates will be full members of the Sovereign Advisory team, onboarded on ongoing mandates and granted a significant degree of responsibility.
Missions will more specifically include:
- Macro-financial analysis
- Financial modelling
- Production of client presentations and memorandums
- Engagement with client teams and counsels
- Preparation of marketing pitches
Ideal candidate profile:
- Strong academic background in economics (macro &/or development) and finance
- Compulsory professional experience (excellent internships or 0 to 3 years for Analyst positions, up to 8 years of experience for Associate positions)
- Excellent analytical, modelling, writing and communication skills
- Appetite for international and multi-cultural working environments
- Genuine interest for sovereign-related issues
- Fluent proficiency in both English and French is required
- Professional proficiency in additional languages is a plus