2023 Global Advisory Internship
We are looking for an Intern to join our successful Global Advisory team in Poland for a 3 month internship. There are multiple opportunities throughout the year, so please state your availability on your application.
For the duration of your internship you will be working with the GA team in Warsaw and will have the opportunity to get first-hand Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Capital Markets and Debt Capital Markets experience in Poland and the CEE region. You will have the opportunity to work on live corporate finance transactions and marketing projects, assisting in the research and analysis of different companies and sectors. Graduates from recent years are always on hand to guide you and you will find that, as part of a team, you will learn a lot both from junior and senior members of the team.
If the internship goes well, you will be considered for an offer of the Analyst position in Warsaw.
- Work closely with junior and senior bankers on marketing and client assignments
- Provide specified input for company profiles, presentations, marketing materials and other documents
- Provide input and editing of Excel-based models, including application of various valuation techniques and corporate finance concepts
- Support the team in coordinating M&A, ECM and DCM transaction processes
- Attend calls and meetings as appropriate
- Provide support for various administrative and team tasks
Qualifications, experience and competencies required
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role within an investment bank / advisory firm
- Strong academic performance. Finance and Accounting graduates of at least Bachelor's degree are our ideal candidates
- Genuine interest in corporate finance with a particular focus on Poland and the CEE region
- Very strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and preferably also research databases (ISI Securities and FactSet)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Diligent and committed to excellence
- Attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and sound organisation of work
- Ambitious, driven and capable of delivering results while working under tight deadlines
- Fluency in English and Polish is essential