Graduate Programme 2021
Division: Global Advisory
Our Graduate Programme has been specifically designed to offer graduates a broad exposure to different projects and sectors within our M&A team. As an Analyst your responsibilities will be to:
- research the industries in which our clients operate to support senior bankers’ marketing initiatives, including contributing content to pitch books
- develop and maintain standard or bespoke financial models under guidance from senior bankers in your team
- use a range of valuation techniques to support the advice provided to clients including discounted cash flows, trading comps analysis, transaction comps analysis, LBO-based and other valuation approaches
- support the team in coordinating the transaction process internally and by liaising with clients, their counterparties and other advisers
- develop your relationship skills through client contact and exposure to senior bankers.
All graduates will attend the Global Graduate Training Programme prior to joining their respective teams. This programme provides unrivalled training in the financial concepts you will need to be successful in your work, as well as key personal skills such as communication, personal effectiveness and team building. As you will be undertaking the training alongside graduates from a number of countries around the world, there will also be many opportunities to build your global network. Those who have not studied finance previously will be given all the support necessary to hit the ground running when they join their teams.