Digital Transformation Intern - September 2022
As one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups, we know that it takes a distinct perspective to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
Rothschild & Co is a global and family-controlled group. We provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
Having been at the centre of the world's financial markets for more than 200 years we can rely on an unrivalled global network of more than 3,800 talented employees and a track-record of outstanding execution with 50 offices around the world.
Our integrated global network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the world provide in-depth market intelligence, meaning we can be closer to current issues than any other global financial institution in our core markets.
It is this scale, local knowledge and intellectual capital that allow us to provide a distinct perspective and effective long-term solutions for our partners.
Overview of Role
This is a 6-month contract for a full-time position in the Digital Strategy & Transformation team, which is a transversal function servicing all the business lines across Rothschild & Co. The team is responsible for driving digital transformation efforts across the firm, such as communicating on internal and external digital topics, organizing events with the internal digital community, managing internal digital networks, and driving initiatives to foster engagement and adoption of our digital products internally.
The role will be based in Paris and requires collaborating with a wide range of people across different offices within group. The role will report to the Digital Transformation Manager.
- Helping to organize internal events on digital topics
- Updating and managing the Digital team’s intranet presence
- Creating tutorial and product videos for our digital products
- Planning and organizing attendance to industry events on tech/digital
- Helping to develop the team’s ‘branding’ internally
Education and Qualifications
- Prior internship experience in communications, marketing, or finance is a bonus
- BSc or MSc in marketing, communications, or other creative fields
Skills and Competencies Required
- A keen interest in digital trends, in particular within the finance sector
- A flare for content creation with strong writing and communication skills
- Strong sense of creativity to develop new ways to communicate internally (videos, newsletters, articles)
- Excellent English and French skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work well in an international team with colleagues from different offices
- Proactive approach, seeking continuous service improvement, high quality standards, strong attention to detail