Banking Services Administrator - Guernsey
Overview of Role
To provide client services for Rothschild & Co Bank International Limited clients as a member of the Banking Services team. Candidates should be excellent at building and maintaining strong client relationships. They will also be required to present new client proposals to senior management.
- Day to day responsibility for the administration of a client book, including:
- Handling client requests for payments, foreign exchange, new Visa cards, cheque books, mobile and internet banking etc.
- Obtaining due diligence documentation on proposed new clients and preparing submissions for new client approval committee
- Assisting with preparation of regular client reviews
- Preparation of correspondence and communicating with clients and other third parties
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Some financial services industry experience would be helpful though is not essential
- Graduate preferred, though other candidates with a strong educational background may be considered
- Highly numerate
- Enquiring mind
- Very high attention to detail
- Quick learner who works well under pressure
Organisational and Operational
- Strong organisational skills
- Thrives in a team environment and equally capable of working independently
- High level of professional integrity
- Understands the need for discretion
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written; professional manner; ability to articulate complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
Applicants should hold a valid Certificate or Permit which allows them to work in Guernsey
Rothschild & Co is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Our goal is to have a balanced, inclusive and flexible environment which enables all colleagues to achieve their personal and professional aspirations, and to ensure that Rothschild & Co provides longer term opportunities for talent.