2024 Global Advisory Summer Associate - NY & CHI
Rothschild Inc. has positions available in both the Mergers & Acquisitions and Restructuring groups, where associates focus on a broad range of corporate finance advisory assignments. Associates will work with multiple project teams to execute sellside and buyside restructuring mandates, analyze companies, markets and transactions and prepare for client meetings.
- New York
- Current enrollment in a MBA degree program with an anticipated graduation date of May 2025
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 2 – 3 years prior work experience as an investment banking analyst
- Strong analytical, leadership and teaching skills, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated academic excellence and ability to balance academic and extracurricular activities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Expected base salary for this role in our New York Office will be based on a range of $150,000 - $175,000 per year at the commencement of employment, pro-rated for the length of employment. Market and organizational factors may also be considered.