Merchant Banking has built its reputation on providing the highest levels of excellence. To maintain this we have defined our guiding principles to encompass a responsible and sustainable approach to Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) standards.
The seven pillars of our Environmental, Social and Governance Policy:
- Taking ESG criteria into account during the analysis and decision-making processes for investments
- Disseminate the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI) and ensure the application of these principles throughout the entities in which we invest
- Inform our investors of this ESG policy and provide them with information on our approach to ESG initiatives on a regular basis
- Adopt a responsible and ethical approach to governance
- Encourage a human resources policy which values and respects all employees
- Reduce the environmental impact of our activities
- Promote employees' commitment to society
SFDR Website Disclosure
As stated in the SFDR as at 1 January 2023, Merchant Banking is required to publish sustainability-related information regarding its Article 8 and 9 products on its website. Given that these funds are not marketed towards individual private investors, the product-specific information related to the SFDR are shared with potential investors in the data room, or with investors via eFront Investment Cafe when the fundraising is closed:
FAM SAS - Article 29 report
This report, responding to the Article 29 of the French Law on Climate and Energy, outlines the general approach, the internal resources, the consideration of ESG criteria and the alignment strategies of Five Arrows Managers SAS, management company regulated by the French Market Authority (AMF), in terms of responsible investment.