Adding real value and tactical support to IPOs and public equity market transactions
Our global scale and extensive experience places us in the best position to help clients achieve their ambitions.
As an independent adviser, we advise clients throughout the IPO process, including providing objective and informed guidance on timing, structural decisions, bank appointments, investor targeting, roadshows, deal tactics and allocations of shares. We coordinate all parties to formulate the best transaction, and work with all major listing agencies, helping clients to ensure successful listing, regardless of their location.
For currently listed companies we provide this same value add when helping our clients deliver further equity raisings or disposals.
Our services in Listed Equity include:
- Multi-track IPO and M&A exit processes
- Secondary offerings
- Capital raisings, including rights issues and placings
- Block trades and sell-downs
- Spin-offs and demergers
- Equity linked issues, such as convertible or exchangeable bonds
- SPACs, deSPACs and SPAC mergers